Subject: [Leica] Children, children!
From: Alan Weinschel <alan_weinschel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

Kyle, I've heard a lot about you and read some of your posts.  You
don't know me at all but quite smugly criticized me for not liking all
of the personal crap that dirties up this list. What's the point? You
think name calling is productive on a list like this?  Or do you
consider it a form of amusement? Sure there are ___holes on the other
lists, but they tend to get squelched a lot faster than here where the
silly threads go on and on and on and on.
How about taking your personal feuds and personal attacks off line?
How
about just once, some of you not
>feeling an compulsion to spew out a vitriolic response when someone
else
happens to disagree?

Isn't it WEIRD how everytime a new subscriber comes in and there's a
war
going on they invariably use the phrase "ad hominim attack" when
telling us
how nicely everybody plays over on the contax/hassie/nikon/model
railroad/foozeball/whatnot list? is it in the welcome message for this
group
or something?