Subject: [Leica] Children, children!
From: Alan Weinschel <alan_weinschel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am a recent Leica user and recent member/reader of this group.  I've
spent years on the Nikon and Contax lists without seeing the kind of
childish, churlish, ad hominem attacks and just plain nastiness that
seem chronically to infect this group.  How about taking your personal
feuds and personal attacks off line?  How about just once, some of you
not feeling an compulsion to spew out a vitriolic response when someone
else happens to disagree?