Subject: Re: [Leica] re: voted off the island
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:27:23 -0400

As I recall, Brian pointed out that for every request to kick X off the
island, he'd also receive a request to kick Y off the island from
someone who was in total agreement with X. And vice versa. Even Allan
Wafkowski (!) who mysteriously disappeared after 9 AUG 02. The scary
thing is that the LUG has served its original purpose - Brian now has
the film leader trimmer for his screw-mount, his search for which was
the inspiration for forming this community. Look out guys, we now need
him more than he needs us!

Gilbert