Subject: [Leica] OFF-LIST
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:53:18 +1000

>This is a private communication Rob, because I do not care to get into a
>public pissing match with you, nor, for that matter, to I want this to be a
>pissing match of any kind.

PRIVATE; well it hit my computer. I've been on this list as long as
many and longer than most. I'm a pretty tolerant Australian. I have
made wonderful friends through this medium, and have invited many of
you to be part of a PHOTOGRAPHIC project, which I have taken hours
and hours to time to organize, and in all that time, I've never been
so ashamed of trying to run a "family" project on what is becoming a
very tiring list.

I invite any and all of you to contribute to the Family of Man
project, and to keep somethings to yourself when posting. The sad
truth is that destroying something is some people's only enjoyment in
life. I hope you are getting some joy from destroying a rather fun
place to have hung out over the last five years

Cheers and keep well
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com