Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: A trip back to my hometown
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:59:56 -0400

Hi Nathan:

Sorry that I'm so late on this:

I think the first is the best of PAW 37. It's a little dark overall, (on
my monitors) and might look better if lightened a bit, especially the
dark buildings. But not at the expense of the reflections on the
building on the left... which are what makes the picture interesting...
old versus new.

> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_37.jpg
> (M7, 35mm Summilux, Kodachrome 64)

Alt one doesn't do anything for me.

> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_37alt1.jpg
> (M7, 24mm Elmarit, Kodachrome 64)

I'd like this one better if all of the truck were shown, or better still
if a couple of inches, (about 5 centimeters) were cropped off of the
right side and bottom... more emphasis then on the people and the
banners in the background.

> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_37alt2.jpg
> (M7, 35mm Summilux, Kodachrome 64)

The first of these is more interesting than the second... a little more
dynamic.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com