Subject: Re: [Leica] New member PAW questions
From: Jeffery Smith <JLS@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:01:15 -0500

Welcome!

I can only speak for myself, but I rarely shoot more than 2 rolls a week
simply because my job ties me up 14 hours a day M-F. And yes, it's best to
post your best of the week regardless of whether or not you feel it's
really great. Sometimes the LUGers can tell you what they thought was
lacking in the shot.

Jeffery Smith