Subject: Re: [Leica] APPOLOGY
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:33:46 -0700

 Stuart:

Wait no longer.

*********************

(With permission from Jim Brick)

To the LEG from Jim Brick - Monday, 9/23/02 - 4:51 P.M.
I apologize for not catching it sooner.

The potential problem was brought to my attention over the weekend via
private mail. I was in the middle of other things and couldn't catch up
very quickly so I sent out a couple of warnings and just when I was
ready
to pull the plug, it had pulled itself. What I did do is put him on the
"do
not subscribe" list so that Topica will not let him onto this list ever
again.

That past now, p-l-e-a-s-e, if any of you have a problem with someone
like
this on the list, let me know privately ASAP, which will get my
attention,
as early as possible, and when I get a chance, I can catch up on what
has
happened. This way if there really is a problem (like S.P.) it can be
nipped in the bud sooner.

Thanks, everybody, for making this such a great list.

:-)

Jim

Sent to the LEG Monday, 9/23/02 at 2:05 P.M.