Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 38
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:20:28 -0600

Nathan,

IMHO, it all depends on who you take pictures for.  Speaking only for myself, I take
pictures for me.  I keep the ones I like and toss the rest, regardless of what anyone
else thinks.  Contrarian that I am, I don't give a rat's backside whether I please
anyone else or not.  I frequently see pics here and other places I don't like but I
respect the photographer's choice and right to post whatever he or she damned well
likes.

Dave Richards (who has never posted a pic here and probably won't)
Centennial, Colorado