Subject: Re: [Leica] Last Thursday's portrait session.
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:21:28 -0400

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-33585.html

I really like the setting and the draping of your main subject.  I too find
the inclusion of the cyclist to be the jarring element that could mean that
in the modern world you are never alone or could mean that your annoying
younger brother just doesn't know when to leaf.

I do think that the image would be stronger if the cyclist were much further
to the right, possibly past the light pole

Couldn't resist the old and I mean old joke,

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com