Subject: Re. [Leica] Pictures from the Countryside March
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:35:24 -0400

Neil,

The shot of the kid with a whistle is fantastic!
http://www.leica-gallery.net/beddoe/image-33552.html The boy on his
father's shoulders is good, too. Straw Man a runner up. Those are fine
moments and good compositions; the movement and layering and drama of the
first makes it exceptional. (I would try taking it darker.) Isn't it
interesting how the visual appeal can have nothing to do with the purpose
of the event or message of those marchers?

The two girls are adorable. Many Yanks would love to give the bearded man
his wish, but regret that we are not a democracy.

Carl