Subject: [Leica] Not a PAW, just a few O series shots!
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:29:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello luggers,
For various reasons I haven't been taking a lot of
photos lately but thoroughly enjoy Steve's weekly
shots of Paris!
As I do not live there I have to be content living
near Marseille where the scenery is not too bad
looking either.

http://fr.photos.yahoo.com/jeffwill_nz

Select the "Cassis" album and you'll see some black
and whites taken with the O Series and a couple of
colour shots taken with a Rollei 35.
The B&Ws are from a roll of TMAX 100 developped in
XTOL at 1:2. I agitated the tank carefully but ended
up with thousands of tiny white dots on the film,
unfortunately not visible in the scans posted. However
at 2900DPI they are clearly there. Anyone have some
clues as to what they are and how to get rid of them?
I did use de-ionised water to dilute the XTOL having
seen the earlier advice to avoid tapwater.
Regards
Jeff le kiwi