Subject: Re: [Leica] Mid-life crisis ???
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:57:33 -0700

Henry:

Mid Life Crisis?
I'd like to HOPE I am only in the middle of my life!  :-)
How about you?

My initial thought was that yes, most of us probably go through this crisis,
and after reading a couple of the earlier replies, it seems that indeed we
do. Must be somewhat natural.

Lots of great advice has already been given, so I have nothing to add except
perhaps... relax, and just have fun with it. There will be a period of
shaking off the cob webs, and regaining what was so natural..... but it will
come back. Just try to enjoy the process somehow, and all of sudden,
everything will click into place.

Good Luck!

Old Timer.. Jim G

J.A. Gatlin Photography