Subject: Re: [Leica] R9 - flash details
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:03:29 -0700

I was not talking about multiple flash setups, just single flash
enhanced ttl. Check out this brief description of the Nikon 3d
multi-segment balanced fill-flash technology. I'd like this on the R
cameras, it is state of the art currently, for auto-flash.

http://www.nikon-image.com/eng/FeatureGuide/features2.html

- - marc