Subject: Re: [Leica] Here is some news on the Leica R9
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:23:55 -0700

I wonder if the high speed flash sync can be upgraded into the R8 body.
The fact that the bottom is polycarbonate, like my Rollei, means that
I'll be holding on to my Tiger-Tank R8.
I wouldn't mind seeing a stripped down version, somewhat in the
footsteps of the R4s and RE, to complement the R8-9.
Even though I use prime lenses, I still have a yen for that 21-35mm
zoom.
Slobodan Dimitrov