Subject: Re: [Leica] Some new images...
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 07:54:06 -0700

The bottom row was a toss up. I almost did go N-L on that one. But it
was such an obvious use of framing, one I expect from an SLR, and as
your hand is a little more deft than that, it threw me.
I was just testing my ability to see the compositional differences in
practise between an SLR and an RF.
Slobodan Dimitrov