Subject: [Leica] If you like NPH how about NPZ
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:26:20 -0400

I just wanted to add to the praise of NPH by bringing up NPZ which is Fuji's
800 speed portrait film.  Very nice indeed as you can see from this outtake:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1021655&size=lg
This was taken in mixed daylight and fluorescent with no color corrections
made in PS.

Also, I might add that Fuji has gotten aggressive(or realistic) on film
pricing.  The 20 roll pro packs of  their film has just gotten much cheaper.
The press 800 is now 59.95, 400 is 49.95, and the 100 and 200 are now if I
remember 39.95.  The 800 and 400 are four dye layer films and I believe the
slower speeds are not.

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] If you like NPH how about NPZ)
Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] If you like NPH how about NPZ)