Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:44:53 -0600

Good idea. I will bring the single malt and you can bring the chips.
Seriously what I would like is a solution or an admission. If it is
fixable then give us a way to fix it. If it is not then stop with the
"just you wait the solution is coming soon" song and dance. The only
thing worse is when the tech rep says, "Flare what flare?" Or, "That is
the first time I have ever heard of flare?". It makes me want to paste
'em one.

Normally a mild mannered reporter,

John Collier