Subject: RE: [Leica] Ooops. It was only a couple of feet. But the ground was hard.
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:14:50 -0500

Don,

Thanks. I learned a long time ago that the cheapest is not always the
way to go. It took a long time for me to finally break down and get
Leica equipment so I'm not in a mood to skimp on servicing it. I figured
out the problem though. I'm so used to all that big Nikkor glass the
Leica stuff just slips through my fingers.

 Sam Krneta