Subject: Re: [Leica] A Number One.. slides :)
From: "David Place" <dlpimages@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:33:09 -0700

 > Oh yes :) But it is not as simple as I would wish it to be :)

we had slides made from our DCS files ... it couldn't have been easier ...

the lab told us the files size ... basically so there would be no cropping

the lab also suggested that we add a small black boarder to allow for the
slide mount ...

we told the lab what color space the file was in ... how many we wanted ...
the first was about
$6 additionals from a file were about $4 ...

could not have been easier ... the slides look great ... we use them a entry
slides for shows

david place
DLPimages

Message from "Dizel" <webmaster@fucha.pl> (Re: [Leica] A Number One.. slides :))