Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: .85x now flare in the viewfinder
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:58:35 -0700

The flare in the M6 is much more insidious than a simple moving of the
eye can cure. In my case, where I tend to use the camera in situations
with strong sidelight, and light coming at the camera, it has made my M6
virtually unusable. And this is in commercial usage, not just hobby
shooting. I have been using my M4-2 more often because of that patch
flare.
Slobodan Dimitrov