Subject: [Leica] 75mm M-Summilux ??'s
From: "Corbeau Freux" <corbeau@hekizan.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:13:13 -0700

Is anyone regularly using a 75mm Summilux?  In what context?

My 35mm Lux seems to never leave my M but there have been several situations
lately where I just could not get close enough on the street to use it.
This happens in open spaces where crowds are sparse, a few people here a few
more over there, etc.  I'm not shy about getting close on the street but
there are times when it's just not feasible.

FWIW, I already have the latest version of the 90mm Elmarit but I find it
just a bit tight and slow to focus (not to mention the lost stops).  I
recently sold my Tri-Elmar and a Nikon body so I'm somewhat torn whether
spend the proceeds on the 75mm Lux or the Noctilux which I probably don't
have a real need for but lust after anyway...

Thanks,

C-F

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 75mm M-Summilux ??'s)