Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints.
From: "Pat Perez" <patdperez@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:26:21 -0700

Yes. William Goldman, who also wrote the screenplays for Butch Cassidy and
the Sundance Kid, Marathon Man, and Magic, among many others. The book
really is quite a different experience than the movie, as it is as much
about the Hollywood business as it is a re-telling of one if his favorite
childhood stories.

Pat