Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Israel
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:18:34 +0200

My PAWs for the week ending tomorrow are still in the scanner and being
processed, respectively, but in the meantime I will post some pictures I
took in Israel in late June. One of my cousins there was getting
married, so we took it is an excuse to organise a gathering of the
global Wajsman family; not everyone could come, but the Israeli, Danish,
Swiss, American and French branches of the family were represented. I
set up these two presentations primarily to share the pictures with
family members around the world, hence there is no technical info. But
all pictures were taken with Leica cameras, mostly with 35mm and 50mm
Summiluxes. The B&W stuff was made mostly with Fuji Acros (the night and
inside shots with Delta 3200), while the colour pictures were mostly
made on Provia 100F.

First, some pictures from the days leading up to the wedding. The big
petanque match was played between the Europeans (myself and my French
uncle) and the Barbarians (my Israeli and my American uncle).

http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/wajsman/indexil02.htm

And then the pictures from the wedding itself:

http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/wajsman/indexron.htm

Any comments are welcome as usual.

Nathan

- --