Subject: Re: [Leica] Two weeks from a plagiarism charge
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:15:26 +0100

From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 13 September 2002 08:42

> They're both nicely done, but it is a bit of a time-worn theme.
>
> But this takes me back to my original critique of your photography a
couple
> of weeks ago, Graham: the magazine photo makes a much stronger statement,
> partly due to the use of contrasty printing as a way of establishing the
> photographer's point of view. It is more expressive.
>
> R.

Hi Rob,
I hear what you are saying Rob and I'm not disagreeing.  I offer, as a
measure of how much I am listening, this fact, and I swear this is true.
When I raise the viewfinder to my eye I have the word 'bland' ringing in my
ears. I am obviously not succeeding in finding that extra something but know
this, I am trying.
As there have been many misunderstandings on the LUG of late could I just
say that I am deadly serious about what I have said. There is absolutely no
humorous or sarcastic intent.

- --Graham

Message from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] Two weeks from a plagiarism charge)