Subject: [Leica] New Images Posted
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:55:07 -0700

Some of you suggested lenses that I might get for my M3.  I finally
settled on a very clean (near mint) 35mm Summaron with eyes.

Here are some images made with that lens (the peppers and tree were made
with my 50mm DR Summicron).  I used Velvia and scanned with an Epson
2450.  My first try at scanning slides.  I wonder if the scanner focus
is off a little as the transparencies are tack sharp.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tedbayer/folder-2497.html

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ted

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] New Images Posted)