Subject: [Leica] need info on Italian photo exhibits
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:25:02 +0200

One of my (many) girlfriends, an design student, is touring Italy,
currently she is in Sienna   and emails me with a request for
information on photography exhibitions in Italy. The lists I have
include Switzerland, Austria and the UK, but have nothing on Italy.
Who knows of a website listing such exhibitions, or who can tell me
what would be the best alternative source (magazine?) for such
information.

thanks
Chris
- --