Subject: Re: [Leica] RF question from an SLR kind of guy
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:26:10 -0700

For all who replied, thanks for the insights.  Lots of experience, some
bracketing and some just luck.  There truly are many different styles of
approaching a subject depending on the subject, your equipment, and your
outlook on photography (life).  I enjoy all kinds of photography, but know
the limits of my equipment and my comfort zones.  Good to stretch the latter
at times, and experience new things.  To stretch the former usually ends in
unsatisfactory photos.

Thanks again.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159