Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 rapid loading take up spool
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:13:45 +0200

Be aware that the take up spool does not transport the film, the sprockets
do. I personally always push the film down onto the sprockets to be sure
they engage, and the only times I've had misloads is when I have neglected
to do so. Once during a wedding shoot... Now i always do it and have no
problems. I think the M6 loading system is extremely reliable, when you know
what's going on.

R.