Subject: [Leica] M6 rapid loading take up spool
From: TheGadsby@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 03:59:28 EDT

Hiya LUG owners

I am having some troubles with my M6 take up spool.

The last few films havnt wound on correctly although I was fairly certain
that they were in properly and winding.

The diagram shows that the leader should be placed between the prongs but in
my case this causes the film to slip when tensioned.

If I put the leader through the prongs and wind on so that it catches and is
wrapped round the prongs the film winds on OK.

Whats am I doing wrong  advice please.

John Gadsby

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] M6 rapid loading take up spool)
Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 rapid loading take up spool)