Subject: RE: [Leica] Paw 35 - Yeah baby.
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 16:37:58 +0200

I've recently tried using some XP2 - I'm going to Greece in a couple of
weeks and was thinking of cutting down the development time by taking
XP2 and having a local French 1 hour lab process the film without
printing when I returned. So I exposed the film at 200 ASA and sent them
in for processing. Result, loss of details in the highlights. Bad
metering on my part? Anyway you should be able to see the results in a
future PAW.

Steve