Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sightings
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:16:37 EDT

mlpowell@directvinternet.com writes:

> I'd love to buy a Leica - but that's a lot of money for a student and

Buy one Matthew. Preferably a used one (take a look at used M6 prices and
used Leitz lenses). Even they are a lot of money. For a student or for anyone
else but a professional who has to have it to deliver his/her product and who
accounts for a Leica strictly on a business basis. You will love it and enjoy
it and in all likelihood, if you ever want to sell it, recover your cost.

>  for all I know I may not have easy access to film, paper and chemistry a
>  few years down the road.

Silver film and paper and chemistry will be around for as long as you are
alive.

Good luck and God bless.

Seth              LaK 9