Subject: Re: Re. [Leica] About all the "give us the technical detail" requests...
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:24:43 -0400

I've used Linux a bit too, but you hit the nail on the head when you wrote
that you downloaded an app "but couldn't get it to load right". That's
happened to me a few times - not being able to get Corel Wordperfect to load
on Corel Linux for example! Windows certainly has its problems but you can
get out of your depth really fast with Linux and I think that's going to
limit its use as a workstation.