Subject: RE: [Leica] re-post recent PAW's
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:25:51 +0100

Good stuff.

The straight shot of the train is well executed but the subject matter
doesn't interest me.
The chap working on the engine is very nicely done and you got good light on
his hands.  I think the framing could be better though.  A bit closer with
the hands further down and right would make it stronger.

BOOM is fantastic.  You got the exposure just about perfect which is quite a
feat given the unconventional lighting source.

Neil