Subject: RE: [Leica] 5 non-PAW portraits
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:16:54 +0100

Rob,

Your pictures are wonderful.  I've just gone through your portfolio and
couldn't even find an "OK" one let alone a bad one.

I think the best thing about your stuff is that it's identifiable as yours
since you've managed to develop a look to your pictures that is highly
individual.  I think I've said this before, I hope you charge a lot.

Neil