Subject: Re: [Leica] the latest madness
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 14:25:49 -0700

"Beddoe, Neil" wrote:

> Oh for god's sake shut up all of you.  It's like Lord of the Bloody Flies in
> here.  It's only bloody photography.
>
> Neil

Yes but it's Ted.
And Ted has been the voice of calm humane reason on the LUG for years
and years and years. He's a great professional photographer (we've got
lots of those here don't we?) and a great man. I saw he got angry about
something in the last week or so and that's completely unusual for him.
I'd assume perhaps he had a reason? What if he made a mistake!?! Wow!
I'd assume the people who attack him are people who are new to the list
and don't know who he is and what he means to the list. I'm trying to
think of someone more important to the list than Ted and you know what?
I strike out!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com