Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Help - my Polaroid Scanner is Dead
From: "TMitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:13:16 -0700

Thanks Tina!

I have the bulk slide accessory but missed this one.  I also just started
using Portfolio so this will be great for getting negatives into the
database, doing proofsheeets, etc. Here's how I think I'll set my workflow:

Develop negs > bulk scan > pull into Portfolio > print proofsheet > cut and
file negs w/ proofsheet > someday catch up on archival scanning and
printing...

Thanks again,

Thomas