Subject: Re: [Leica] Actually vaguely on topic...
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 20:03:49 -0400

> Thanks very much, Steve.

....interestingly Kunta Kinte was sold about a 1,000 yards from where I am
sitting at the moment. Back then and right up to today it is called the
'Market Place' right on the water in Annapolis. For about 400 years the
slavers brought in their ships, and local fisherman and farmers brought
their goods to sell. George Washington stayed at the Middleton Tavern when
he was here, and the original Tavern is still here right on the water,
although now it is a pretty trendy tourist restaurant as is all of the
Market Place. In fact the boat channel leading in to the Market Place is
unofficially called 'EGO Alley' because of all the very expensive boats and
other toys that habitat this place. But, I am still looking to see somebody
with a Leica here (OT).

sl