Subject: Re: [Leica] Laptop and camera bag
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:18:54 -0400 (EDT)

for a different idea:
http://www.thepouch.com/
makes a neoprene case that fit the laptop like a glove, and you can
slide this inside any backpack or case and still protect the machine.
i use one for my linux thinkpad
and i think it's great inside my backpack or over the shoulder.

the thing i like the best is that it does not look like those black
ersatz leather IT-zombie laptop cases.

- -rei

> From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
>
> I'm looking for a camera bag that I can double up to
> be used as a laptop bag as well. Someone told me that
> the Billingham Hadly Pro will fit the bill because the
> insert padding can be pulled out and the bag can then
> be used just as a regular shoulder bag. I'm just
> wondering if the internal size will fit a laptap width
> of 14.5". Will the Hadly Pro be a mite too big,
> considering that I normally only carry one M body plus
> 3 lens, but then my soon to be laptop is a gigantic
> Sony Vaio with 16" screen.
>
> Thanks.

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com