Subject: [Leica] water resistance?
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:37:11 +0200

Hi ,I wondered about this.On other cameras one is warned to keep the body
and lenses dry.
The Leica manual only asks to extend the shade to guard against finger
prints and raindrops.
Is the M6 more weather resistant then then other pro type bodies?
best regards
simon jessurun
amsterdam
the netherlands