Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Nokton (WAS: Portrait of Marianne = bad mistake)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:28:17 -0400

And that certainly makes sense, Nathan. If it doesn't work for you, dump the
damn thing. After all, we buy our equipment to produce images we will like -
if it doesn't produce those images, for what ever reason beyond our
control - it's not the equipment for us. I, too, wish the Nokton had
smoother Bokah, but Bokah really is of little concern to me - definition and
contrast wide open are of far greater importance, and their the Nokton comes
through.

B. D.