Subject: Re: [Leica] Laptop and camera bag
From: "dplace" <dlpimages@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:02:15 -0700

 > > I'm looking for a camera bag that I can double up to
> > be used as a laptop bag as well. Someone told me that

Tenba makes some really nice computer bags ... have two for different size
laptops ... they both have a liftout padded section which takes the laptop
... you can use this outside the case if you want to put the laptop is
something else ... the full case has a middle section in front of the laptop
section which is large enough for small cameras ... this section has a
zipper around the outside which nearly doubles the thickness of the case if
you need more room ... believe Tenba offers additional padded dividers for
the case when used expanded ... then there is zippered front pocket which
has it's own pockets and dividers ... also a zip slot in the back for
magazines/papers ... overall a very nice case line ... have been using them
for nearly 2 years now ... B&H carries them go to photo/cases by
brand/Tenba/computercases or:
http://www02.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=CatalogActivat
or__Acatalog_html___CatID=4280___SID=F03BEEDFA60 or search by tenba with the
model numbers c413 c416 c516 ... they come in cloth, leather and
cloth/leather combos which look a bit like billinghams ... Tenba makes a
nice color catalog but you have to as for the Mobile Office Catalog 'cause
they aren't in the photobag catalog ...

dplace
DLPimages

Message from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] Laptop and camera bag)