Subject: Re: [Leica] Laptop and camera bag
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:38:35 +0200

No - the Hadley is not suitable for laptops - I say that with confidence as
you will have to protect the computer somehow if you use the Hadley sans
padding, and it will then become far too bulky and is unlikely to fit
anyway. Hadleys are excellent camera bags - no more.

I think one of those nerdy looking laptop bags would be best, or to combine
style (Seattle style, capisc') with practicality, check out

http://www.tombihn.com

The Brain Bag is excellent, by the look of it. I don't think shoulder bags
are a good idea for an unprotected laptop.

Personally I use a Samsonite backpack with a sort of condom made out of a
camping mat and duct tape. But I wouldn't want to take it to a major
presentation! Fortunately I don't do those.

R.