Subject: Re: [Leica] Barry Lyndon fast glass
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:47:16 -0700

Rob Appleby wrote:

> I think that's in the conditioning press release scene when Alex is
> presented with a naked young woman to rape and is unable to do anything
> about it due to his treatment.
>
> No doubt the film could have been edited in a million ways - and for all I
> know, was. I'm sure John Brownlow is the person to solve this one.
>
> My gulliver hurts...
>
> R.

Three Clockwork Quotes:

Frank Alexander: Food alright?
Alex: Great sir, great!
Frank Alexander: Try the wine!

Alex: Initiative comes to thems that wait.

Alex: It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real
when you viddy them on the screen.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com