Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadians, slavery and the health care system: OT...oh and Nazis too [No Nazis]
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:39:18 -0400

Brad,
I hate to burst your bubble but there's as much chance that Uncle Ted up
there on the plantation has seen Spike Lee's "Bamboozled" as that he'll do
his next book with a Holga with a big spliff in his mouth.  And there's a
good reason for PC - so that it's no longer acceptable in so-called polite
speech to talk like that. Sure people do talk like that, but it's restricted
to real bigots.