Subject: [Leica] Small pocketable camera
From: Thomas_Mitchell@idx.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:21:19 -0700

I haven't seen the Contax TVS series come up in this thread.  Only
recently, I 'permanently borrowed' an original TVS from a family member.
I'm sure said relative bought it as much for the panache of a high-end P&S
as for actually taking photos.  It's probably had less than 10 rolls of
film through it.  Are these decent performers?  I couldn't sell it but I
could 'unborrow' it back to it's original home and start lobbying for an
interesting XMas present to myself (in addition to the custom guitar I've
been on a waiting list for 3 years...).

Best,

Thomas