Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 bags -- Hadley?
From: TheGadsby@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:57:37 EDT

Hi there

Interested in the discussions on bags as I am trying to sort out a suitable
bag for my rangefinder gear.

I have looked at the Billingham Hadley Pro and Hadley which will take 2
bodies / lens attached and 2 further lenses in the centre partition. The
various compartments in the back and flap will take some of the other gear
needed.

Camera Care Systems do a similar bag in thier new Wessex range and which is a
good bit cheaper.

I have tried to buy a Domke F803 but these are on back order of 8 + weeks and
I am unable to view before I buy !!!

Any views on the Domke would be appreciated ! I will probably get the larger
of the CCS Wessex bags, as they are only 59 pounds about half the cost of a
Billingham.

I will probably get a Domke also as I have a vintage M3 M4 outfit which need
a modern bag for convenient usage.

Look forward to receiving further advice and comment.

John

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] m6 bags -- Hadley?)
Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] m6 bags -- Hadley?)