Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux Zoom. Was: Digilux use by professionals
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:45:29 -0400

Having the Fuji version of what I think is the camera being discussed here,
I would add one serious caveat:

Do NOT judge digital by the results you get with this camera; you are using
what is by digital standards ancient technology. Fun to play with, but
please don't look at your results and say 'digital sucks.' Instead, say
'digital sucked.'

B. D.