Subject: Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:51:42 -0400

That's not much of an apology, really, Mark

But Phong, from my point of view, I enjoyed the photos,  especially with the
story that you told us behind them. Certainly enough not to care what the
photos were made with.   Seems like you're doing photojournalism! Look
forward to the next series.

stuart phillips

> I will admit that Canon's do annoy the hell out of me though. As do off
> topic cameras and images with no technical description; I can look at
> pretty pictures on ten thousand Newsgroups and mailing lists and
> websites on the internet.
> Here I'd like to look pictures we take with the LEICA'S we USE on this
GROUP.