Subject: Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:48:56 -0400

Mark, and others who share your opinion on the topic,

I don't think posting a link to share [non-leica] photos was off-topic.
I basically posted the photos and asked for your feedback, _without_
reference to any equipment or brand.  I suppose I could have worded
it something like how would you take photos in midday bright
light, with harsh shadows with a Leica M and technically stay on topic.

Re garbage, the garbage is mine, all mine, not Canon's.  Believe me,
even if I took those  photos with Leica, it would still be garbage.
Just Leica garbage.    :-).

Re Tan lines, maybe one of these days, I'll do a project "36 Naked Strangers"
in the style of Graham.  :-)   In fact, here's one sans tan lines:
http://www.pbase.com/image/4226872.  Is it any better ?  I don't think so.
Still the same "garbage"   :-)

In any case, until I get some ways to post my Leica-originated photos
(I do use my Leica M), please ignore my posts.  Or even better
yet, critique my photos and show me how I can take better photographs.

My sincere apologies if I irked you in some ways.  Please don't take me
too seriously.  It's only photography.

Cheers,

- - Phong

No Archive