Subject: [Leica] m6 bags -- Hadley?
From: "Mark J. Rosen" <cmra.rosen@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:09:24 -0400

Thanks for the tips on bags.  I've used Domke bags for my Nikon gear, with
f2.8 zooms, and I have to agree that they're great for that purpose.  But
even in the small F3x bag, my M6 is swimming.  And as far as being
waterproof, they simply are not that great.  Not bad for an occasional rain,
but certainly no good in a downpour, particularly because the main flap
often isn't actually covering the entire inside; the sides of the bag often
bulge outward so that the flap is not quite covering completely.  Anyway,
the Billinghams look like they will fit the bill quite nicely, but how do
you Hadley owners put your M's in the bag?  On its side with lens attached?
Do put a little pad there for the lens to rest on?  Do you keep your other
lenses in the original cases, or soft pouches, or just bare?  Thanks,

Mark

Replies: Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] m6 bags -- Hadley?)